On this page you will get the most important information on
- the advantages and disadvantages of RDTs vs microscopy for the detection of malaria
- the principles behind an antigen detection RDT for malaria
- how to perform an RDT for the detection of malaria
- how to interpret an antigen detection RDT for malaria
- the pitfalls of antigen detection RDTs for malaria
- how to translate the concepts learned to RDTs for other diseases
If you are looking for more information on how to perform a self-test for malaria, click here.