The Cold Chain
In this course, we will look at different aspects of refrigerated transport and storage, including temperature monitoring. We will discuss product follow-up in the entire chain: from supplier to end-user – this is called the “cold chain”. During this course, we will have a look at refrigerators, freezers, cold boxes, ice packs, and temperature monitoring devices.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- explain the difference between active and passive refrigeration
- describe the most commonly available refrigeration systems
- illustrate the advantages and disadvantages of the different refrigeration systems
- perform the basic maintenance of the different refrigeration systems
- choose the best option for refrigeration in different settings
- prepare a refrigerated package for transport
- describe the most commonly available temperature monitoring devices
- use these monitoring devices
- point out the difference between CTC and ECTC
Press here to begin!